Registration NOW OPEN for Sept 15, 2017
This 1-day workshop provides an overview of the art and practice of using Visuals – magazine images, photographs and picture decks – in Organizational Development and Qualitative Research settings. We will incorporate a blend of presentation of theory with practical application, personal stories and activities. Materials for each participant will include IdeaConnect’s Storytelling Kit, a selection of Graphic Templates and additional handouts.
Please Note: This offering has been designed for individuals who have previous experience using visuals as a projective technique in a qualitative research or team environment.
- Ground in the essentials of collecting visual data
- Build skill in making sense and meaning from the collected pictures and word
- Practice utilizing simple frameworks for successful collection, analysis, and synthesis of visuals
- Explore how to guide and coach teams in the process
- Practice clearly communicating learning and insights
Have questions: Call (919) 363-7562.
This training will be provided by Lynette McCormack, a pioneer in applying the use of visuals and storytelling in qualitative research, team facilitation and personal visioning for over 20 years. She has continued to evolve her practice of facilitating clients through a structured process to make meaning and sense of articulated and unarticulated material. Her article “Facilitating Your Clients Beyond the Story” was published in QRCA Views, Summer 2012.