This workshop is FULL. Please email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
This 1-day workshop provides an overview of the art and practice of Storytelling in the Qualitative Research setting. We will incorporate a blend of presentation of theory with practical application, personal stories and activities. Materials for each participant will include IdeaConnect’s Storytelling Kit, Let the Picture Pick You Card Decks and additional handouts.
- Ground in the essentials of collecting stories in a qualitative research setting including:
- Build skill in making sense and meaning from the collected pictures and words including specific visual and linguistic analysis to uncover and discover the deeper insights.
- Practice utilizing Visual Thinking tools for successful collection, analysis, and synthesis of stories.
- Explore how to guide and coach client team members in the process.
- Practice bringing your learning and insights to life in presentations and reports through excerpts and consumer models.