- Shipping Policy
Shipping & Delivery - FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE FOR ORDERS OVER $99
Most orders ship by UPS or USPS on the next business day if ordered before 4pm ET. You will receive a tracking number to follow your shipment, once it has been packed and labeled. Our paper graphic templates, card decks and accessories are carefully packaged for safe shipping.
If you need SAME DAY Shipping CALL (919) 605-3034 to see if can be arranged.
SATURDAYS - UPS does NOT CALCULATE SATURDAY as shipping day but it is possible to arrange for Saturday delivery for an additional cost, usually $25-$50. Let us know when you need your package to arrive and we'll do our best to get it to you. USPS delivers on Saturday, except to a business that is closed, they will leave a note for you to retrieve at the Post Office or schedule delivery next business day.
Shipping Definitions - once your package ships
- USPS Priority Mail® offers fast delivery in 1, 2, or 3 days based on where your package started and where it’s being sent.
- USPS Priority Mail Express™ is fast service, with limited exceptions, available 365 days a year and overnight delivery to most U.S. addresses, including PO Boxes™
- UPS Next Day Air® Next business day delivery by 10:30 a.m., 12:00 noon, or end of day, depending on destination
- UPS Next Day Air® Early A.M.®
- Next business day delivery by 8:00 a.m. to major cities in the 48 contiguous states
- Delivery by 8:30, 9:00, or 9:30 a.m. to most other U.S. cities, including Anchorage, Alaska
- Delivery by 10:00 a.m. to additional locations
- UPS 2nd Day Air® delivery by the end of the second business day, some locations in Alaska and Hawaii require additional transit time
- UPS Ground - Day-definite delivery typically in one to five days
We want you to receive your products with ease. If you have a specific delivery date need and the shipping definitions leave you still wondering, please email us at email@example.com to tell us WHEN you need them, If it is really, really important CALL US, (919) 605-3034
We do not charge or pay for your country VAT, please check with your customs to determine if you need to pay a tax.
Our e-store doesn't always get the shipping cost right for international shipping, sometimes we need to adjust the cost, more or less. We'll communicate by email to let you know. Don't hesitate to send us a note, firstname.lastname@example.org, for your preferred delivery date, if you have one. We'll look for the most inexpensive and reliable option for your needs.
- USPS Priority Mail International® provides reliable delivery in 6 to 10 business days to over 180 countries
- USPS Priority Mail Express International™ provides delivery in 3-5 business days to more than 180 countries.
- USPS Global Express Guaranteed® ships with transportation and delivery by FedEx Express®. It features date-certain delivery in 1-3 business days to more than 180 countries
- UPS Worldwide Expedited® to more than 220 countries
- Delivery in two business days to Canada
- Delivery in two or three business days to Mexico
- Delivery in three or four days to Europe
- Delivery in four or five days to Asia and Latin America
- UPS Worldwide Express® to over 60 countries
- Delivery by 10:30 a.m. or 12:00 noon
- Delivery by the next business day to Canada
- Second business day delivery to Europe and Latin America
- Delivery within two or three business days to Asia